[June 14, 2023 ]
• Identifies database requirements by interviewing customers; analyzing department applications, programming, and operations; evaluating existing systems and designing proposed systems.
• Recommends solutions by defining database physical structure and functional capabilities, database security, data back-up, and recovery specifications
• Installs revised or new systems by proposing specifications and flowcharts; recommending optimum access techniques; coordinating installation requirements
• Maintains database performance by calculating optimum values for database parameters; implementing new releases; completing maintenance requirements; evaluating computer operating systems and hardware products.
• Supports database functions by designing and coding utilities
• Prepares users by conducting training; providing information; resolving problems
• Updating and amending existing databases
• Setting up and testing new database and data handling systems
• Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Providing necessary information/ back-end reports to the senior management on timely manner by executing the database queries.
• Perform SQL Server/ Oracle installs, upgrades, patching and other administrative function.
• Hands-on experience with database standards and end user applications
• Previous experience with DBA case tools (frontend/backend) and third party tools.
• Must possess a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related field.
• 2-5 Year Experience in SQL server, Oracle, My SQL.
• Excellent knowledge of data backup, recovery, security, integrity and SQL.
• Familiarity with database design, documentation and coding.
• Good knowledge about writing database queries, database Procedures.
• Problem solving skills and ability to think algorithmically.