Electrical Equipment & General Maintenance Lead
[July 11, 2023 ]
• Taking responsible for safety, energy conservation, and environment issue.
• Taking care of general maintenance work in the factory.
• Monitoring and taking responsible for the troubleshooting report from Forehearth#1-#4.
• Monitoring and improving all machinery to be more efficient.
• Controlling the maintenance system under Equipment & General Maintenance Section.
• Developing the work of Equipment & General Maintenance Section to be more effective.
• Repairing damaged equipment and replacing with good condition.
• Monitoring and control spare part of machinery.
• Monitoring the overall energy consumption.
• Monitoring and Troubleshooting for the machinery operation to ensure that all machinery is ready for operation.
• Controlling and carrying out all activities related to ISO 9001, ISO 14001, OHSAS 18001, and GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
• Any related tasks.
• Diploma or Bachelor’s degree in Production Technology, Electronic, Electrical Engineer or related fields.
• At least 5 years of Electrical Equipment & General Maintenance experience.
• Male, age between 24 – 35 years old.