[January 31, 2023 ]
up to 1,500,000 MMK
- Monitoring and analyzing accounting data and produce financial reports.
- Support and manage the assigned business portfolios’ budgeting, forecasting, and long-term planning process.
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take.
- Perform other related duties and responsibilities as assigned
- Possess a degree in accountancy and/or CPA or professional qualifications (e.g., ACCA Part I)
- Minimum 3 to 5 years of experiences in finance and accounting.
- Understand financial statistics and accounting principles
- Working knowledge of all statutory legislation and regulations
- Good communication in English
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.