Fleet Sourcing (Assistant Manager / Manager)
[November 3, 2022 ]
• Maintaining all vehicles sourcing process and supplier’s record
• Provide and support the requirement of financial document and keep control of documents such as contracts, agreement, and arrangement
• To make sure vehicles termination date provide are correct and meet the timeline to be able to proceed the payment process
• Keep tracking of on demand vehicle requirement and fill the gap
• Seek and partner with reliable suppliers and Investors
• Manage the supplier to achieve the target project date of the vehicle requirement of the BD’s team
• Concentrate price and market trends to identify changes of balance in purchasing power
• Monitor and forecast upcoming levels of demand
• Finalize vehicles requirement and deliveries
• To prepare monthly rental suppliers’ payment and liaise with finance for timely payment
• Align with transport operation team on vehicle checking and daily operation needs
• To report to Chief Corporate Officer on weekly/monthly Vehicles sourcing record, new vehicles sourcing record and Vehicles contract termination record based on situation
• Any bachelor's degree
• Minimum 5Years of Working Experience in Fleet Management, Automotive Leasing Service with Procurement/ Sourcing or Logistics Background.
• Having Strong Negotiation &Communication Skills with the Suppliers, Investors, Showroom, and Internal Team.
• In-depth knowledge of Fleet Management and Automotive sector.
• Good communication in English
• Having Strong for Problem Solving skill
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Power Point, Etc., & Outlook