French Language Teacher
[July 25, 2023 ]
• Plan and deliver interactive, creative fun and dynamic classes to students.
• Create ways for students’ participation in class.
• Ensure you consistently inspire, motivate, encourage and support students.
• Provide feedback to students and track their progress.
• Adapt curriculum to provide the class, individual or small group.
• Design a syllabus and make a semester plan.
• Assessment works
• At least 2 years experiences in French Language teaching field.
• University graduated and relevant language qualified certificates.
• Fluency in English & Myanmar.
• Be able to handle 20 students’ ability.
• Familiar with online and computer software: Google, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word, Zoom applications.
• Must be flexible in arranging by supervisor.
• Must be creative in teaching.
• Need to be responsible on works.