GED Teacher (Taunggyi)
[October 2, 2023 ]
• Plan and deliver interactive, creative fun and dynamic classes to students.
• Create ways for students’ participation in class.
• Ensure you consistently inspire, motivate, encourage and support students.
• Provide feedback to students and track their progress.
• Adapt curriculum to provide the class, individual or small group.
• Design a syllabus and make a semester plan.
• Assessment works.
• Profession with GED Level relevant teaching certificates.
• Fluency in English & Myanmar.
• Years teaching experience in GED Level.
• Familiar to use computer (Google Applications, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word, Zoom, Viber)
• Must be flexible in arranging by supervisor.
• Need to be responsible on works.