Grade-3 Homeroom Teacher
[October 2, 2023 ]
• Plan and deliver interactive, creative fun and dynamic classes to students.
• Create ways for students’ participation in class.
• Ensure you consistently inspire, motivate, encourage and support students.
• Provide feedback to students and track their progress objectively.
• Adapt curriculum to provide the class, individual or small group.
• Design a syllabus and make a semester plan.
• Assessment works.
• School works.
• Profession with teaching certificates (ECCD, TKT, TESOL…..e.g.)
• Fluency in English & Myanmar, Degree holder.
• At least 2 years teaching experience in school (Not guide teaching.)
• Be able to handle 20 students with teaching assistant.
• Familiar with online and computer, Google, Microsoft Power Point, Microsoft Word, Zoom applications.
• Must be flexible in arranging by supervisor and school.
• Must be creative in teaching, collaborate with colleagues.
• Must be responsible on works.
• Critical Thinking Skills.