Head of Core Banking
[November 10, 2023 ]
The ideal candidate will showcase a track record of successful project delivery, technical proficiency in Finacle, and a deep understanding of the banking industry's operational landscape.
- Oversee projects and ensure smooth IT operations for Finacle users in various departments and branches.
- Understand retail and corporate business requirements, devising end-to-end solutions.
- Manage core banking and application projects, ensuring timely delivery within committed timelines, quality, and cost parameters.
- Lead and mentor team members, fostering productivity, collaboration, and compliance with industry policies and regulations.
- Effectively collaborate with colleagues, vendors, department heads, management committees, and regulators to achieve desired results, streamline processes, and implement new solutions.
- BC Tech, BC Sc, MC Tech, MC Sc, BE IT, ME IT, certified professional such as solution architect or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in Core Banking Systems and Applications, with at least 8 years specifically in Finacle.
- Proficient in Finacle front end system and functional/ technical aspects.
- Demonstrated expertise in enterprise solutions projects, particularly core banking and CRM systems.
- Strong knowledge of Finacle ecosystem, API integrations, and ISO 8583 integrations with third-party solutions.
- Familiarity with branch banking and digital banking solutions in local and ASEAN countries.