Head of Corporate Banking
[July 28, 2022 ]
- Responsible to meet the bank’s approved strategy/ plan to facilitate achievement of related short and long term business goals in the most effective and efficient manner according to the supervision and direction of management .
- Manage the development and implementation of market best practices across all activities/ operations comprising the corporate banking department (including cash management, client service, corporate domestic sales, trade finance, corporate sales) to promote efficiencies in work processes, ultimately resulting in increased customer satisfaction.
- Manage and oversee the process of enhancing the corporate customer service quality and promote new corporate customers align with senior management strategy
- Manage ,develop, control and monitor in the roll-out of innovative corporate banking products.
- Monitor and analyze the corporate business risk.
- Partner with internal stakeholders such as Risk, Credit, Retail Banking, Treasury and other supporting units in order to accomplish the business goal.
- Build the good brand image of BANK between corporate business industry and banking society.
- Build the powerful corporate business team by managing and monitoring the employee performance, career development
- Minimum a Bachelor's Degree holder in related field and Postgraduate Diploma or Professional Degree in Banking, Finance or International Business will be added advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in the area of corporate and wholesale banking is required.
- Excellent industrial, market and product knowledge in corporate banking especially on credit, trade, treasury, cash management, financial institution and so on.
- Understanding of rules, regulations, and practices regarding Corporate Banking products, as well as the competitive market structure.
- Digest in understanding of Central Bank’s regulation and international practices.
- Experience in Credit analysis and understanding of counterparties and investment products.
- Good interpersonal skills and familiar with local practices & regulations.
- Outstanding problem solving and decision making skills.
- Excellent communication skills in both English/Burmese.