Head of HR
[November 9, 2023 ]
Up to 5,000,000 MMK
- Responsible for strategic HR planning aligned with business goals.
- Develops and implements annual HR plan and training programs.
- Focuses on attracting, recruiting, and onboarding top talents.
- Manages performance management systems and talent development plans.
- Reviews and enhances total reward schemes for competitiveness.
- Ensures effective monthly payroll management and timely benefits disbursement.
- Prioritizes occupational safety and health for all employees.
- Advises CEO on legal issues related to employment and ensures HR policies compliance.
- Maintains and updates HR records, prepares regular HR reports for senior management.
- Utilizes HR analytics to contribute to management decision-making.
- Prepares and monitors annual HR budget plan for effective utilization.
- Requirements include a university degree, HR diploma, or business management equivalent.
- MBA or MSc in HRM is advantageous.
- Requires a minimum of 10 years of HR field experience.
- Ability to build positive relationships and educate/ coach staff.
- Good understanding of Myanmar Labour Laws.
- Competency in Microsoft applications (Word, Excel, Outlook).