Head of Operations
[August 16, 2022 ]
- Creating, communicating, and implementing the organization's vision, mission, and overall direction
- Leading the development and implementation of the overall Finance Company’s strategy
- Soliciting advice and guidance, when appropriate, from a Board of Directors
- Formulating and implementing the strategic plan that guides the direction of the business or organization.
- Overseeing the complete operation and sales of Finance Company in adherence with Central Bank Guidelines and Group’s Policies.
- Lead overall business development teams to create new product financing programs to match the market requirements and
- Setting up high level KPIs and targets and evaluate the performance vis a vis the target set.
- Evaluating the success of the organization in reaching its goals
- Actively engage with other Business Unit leaders to generate the business from the whole Group’s eco system.
- Participating in industry-related events or associations that will enhance the Head of Operations leadership skills, the organization's reputation, and the organization's potential for success.
- Support overall credit and risk function of the Company to better mitigate the risks arising internally and externally.
- Keep overall Non-Performing Loans within the target set by Board of Directors.
- At least Masters Degree in Business or Finance with solid understanding operations of Non-Banking Financial Institution’s (NBFI) products.
- Min 8 - 10 years of experience in Bank, NBFI or MFI with minimum 5 years of experience in leadership capacity.
- Strong Knowledge on rules, regulations, compliance and anti-money laundering policies of Central Bank of Myanmar (CBM).
- Excellent understanding of Loans products, credit process and recovery process with hands on experience in Myanmar.
- Advanced level in Myanmar language and intermediate fluency in English Language is desired.