[October 4, 2023 ]
• Assist HR Executive (C&B) in SSB, leave and attendance matters.
• Responsible for incoming/outgoing letters of HR Department
• Assist in preparing Employee cards.
• Handling and maintaining ISO-related documents and participating in ISO activities
• Preparing Employment Contract and liaising with Government Labor Office
• Support to HR Lead and HR Executives in preparing monthly HR Report
• Employee Relations for new Policy announcement
• Booking meeting rooms for meetings and interviews
• Submitting the stationery request form to Admin Dep
• Arranging monthly birthday celebrations for employees
• Maintaining employees’ profiles
• Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding process
• Perform other duties assigned
• Any graduate.
• At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
• Able to use email and Microsoft Office suite