[September 27, 2023 ]
To support all HR activities in day-to-day operations in line with the guidance of HR Manager/ HR Lead to achieve the business goal.
Internal: Factory and All departments of company
External: Government Offices as needed
- Assist HR Executive (C&B) in SSB, leave and attendance matters.
- Responsible for incoming/outgoing letters of HR Department
- Assist in preparing Employee cards.
- Handling and maintaining ISO-related documents and participating in ISO activities
- Preparing Employment Contract and liaising with Government Labor Office
- Support to HR Lead and HR Executives in preparing monthly HR Report
- Employee Relations for new Policy announcement
- Booking meeting rooms for meetings and interviews
- Submitting the stationery request form to Admin Dep
- Arranging monthly birthday celebrations for employees
- Maintaining employees’ profiles
- Assisting in the recruitment and onboarding process
- Perform other duties assigned
- Any graduate.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar position
- Able to use email and Microsoft Office suite