[February 22, 2023 ]
• Ensure a quality management system is in place and implemented in the factory & products and processes comply with the relevant requirements of the quality management system.
• Ensure the equipment calibration and maintenance programs are executed per plan.
• Create and maintain company quality documentation, such as quality manuals, quality procedures, etc.
• Lead the product and process audits of manufacturing operations.
• Apply relevant tools such as Lean Manufacturing to improve the efficiency of the manufacturing operations, specifically in areas involving quality functions.
• Bachelor's degree with relevant engineering skill
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in maintenance of manufacturing plants
• Good in written and spoken English and Chinese.
• Proficient with MS Office, MS Navision, SAP.
• In depth knowledge of product design, manufacturing procedure and process, tooling and quality processing.