[February 23, 2022 ]
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS, WAF)
• Perform Network routing: Static, EIGRP, Basic BGP
• Manage and maintain layer 2/3 switches and routers
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Troubleshooting network connections (e.g., Lease Line, Metro-E, MPLS, internet) problem between offices' (local and overseas) and between members at Data Centers.
• Work with Security Team on the security requirements.
• Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
• Proven hands-on network experience.
• Proven hands-on experience with monitoring and network diagnostics.
• CCNP / MCSA certifications will be an added advantage.
• Documentation/communication skills
• Able to Propose/recommend network upgrade
• Experience in implement network monitoring will be add advantage.
• Good communication in English is a must.