[January 17, 2023 ]
• Configure and install various network devices and services (e.g., routers, switches, firewalls, VPN, QoS, WAF)
• Perform Network routing: Static, EIGRP, Basic BGP
• Manage and maintain layer 2/3 switches and routers
• Perform network maintenance and system upgrades including service packs, patches, hot fixes and security configurations
• Monitor performance and ensure system availability and reliability
• Monitor system resource utilization, trending, and capacity planning
• Provide Level-2/3 support and troubleshooting to resolve issues
• Work within established configuration and change management policies to ensure awareness, approval and success of changes made to the network infrastructure
• Select and implement security tools, policies, and procedures in conjunction with the company’s security team
• Liaise with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
• Troubleshooting network connections (e.g., Lease Line, Metro-E, MPLS, internet) problem between offices' (local and overseas) and between members at Data Centers.
• Work with Security Team on the security requirements.
• Administer mail service and set security measures for users
• Manage and maintain SSL Certificates
• Manage Endpoint Manager for device control, data loss protection, inventory & encryption to secure company data on hard disk of users’ workstations
• Manage firewalls, Cisco switches and routers for network connection
• Helpdesk support for users onsite or remotely
• Administer and execute various management activities assigned ad-hoc as required
• Diploma or Degree in IT related discipline.
• Proven hands-on network experience.
• Proven hands-on experience with monitoring and network diagnostics.
• CCNP/ MCSA certifications will be an added advantage.
• Documentation/communication skills
• Able to Propose/recommend network upgrade
• Experience in implementing network monitoring will be an added advantage.
• Good communication in English is a must.