[March 7, 2023 ]
• Responsible to support the Group GM to overseeing and achieving of the overall operation and financial performance of the company’s plantations.
• Assuming leadership responsibility in ensuring infrastructure and supporting units are well-equipped to perform the planting plan.
• Working closely with other department heads of the company to facilitate cost-effective operation.
• Providing leadership and strategic guidance to all Agriculture aspects (R&D, Development, Harvesting, Maintenance).
• Actively involved in the business’ ground operations.
• Involved in the planning and execution of the company’s expansion plan.
• Oversees the daily operations of the estate – be responsible for the human capital development, asset utilization and preservation and operational performance.
• Inspecting the plantations and prepare submission written report after each visit detailing the state and conditions of all aspects of the estate together with necessary recommendations.
• Provide recommendations on all agricultural aspects of the development and operation of the estates' conformance to best developed practices.
• Ensure all plantations are within the framework of Environment policies and responsibilities.
• Ensure all work operations in a safe and responsible manner.
• Planning and managing estate budget to ensure operating expenses and profitability are maximized.
• Any other duties delegated by the Group GM.
• Proven working experience of at least 10 years in managing agriculture (such as beans & pulses, cane, peanuts etc.) plantations.
• Possess strong commercial and business sense.
• Degree in Agriculture/Forestry/Science & Technology or any related field.
• Strong experience in managing plantations in various locations.
• Proven track-record in managing multiple estate locations.
• Excellent communication skills and proficiency in English.
• Interpersonal, Strong Leadership, Problem-Solving and Time Management Skills.
• Basic Agronomic Knowledge and Farming Practices.