[July 21, 2023 ]
- Sourcing & procurement of machinery, materials & services necessary for the manufacturing or trading of products or services.
- Negotiate with existing & prospective suppliers for the best terms & conditions and maintain relationships on strategic or critical supplies.
- Evaluate existing suppliers as needed & Qualify New potential suppliers for their suitability and capabilities.
- Support localization programs and initiate cost-reduction activities set by the management from time to time or on a regular basis and to meet those targets.
- Responsible for processing sample request and sample submission as required
- Microsoft Excel knowledge is a must, good with numbers
- Diploma/degree in Supply Chain Management, Purchasing or equivalent
- Good communication and negotiation skills
- 2 years of relevant working experience