Product Manager – Liabilities
[February 23, 2022 ]
The purpose of the role is to have a dedicated resource to devise and execute LIABILITIES Product strategy and business plans. Also, this role will manage and drive all the SPECIFIC product across retail and HNI segment by controlling the product related activities. This product manager would also be responsible for the overall product management at country level. The role will ensure smooth and faster execution of business decision removing road blocks and will help in managing existing and new WM products and facilitate sales. Will have to ensure best in class service and products are offered to the target market clients.
- NEW PRODUCTS - Ensure that new FD/Liabilities products are developed keeping in mind the requirements of the clients, regulators, compliance and sales teams. Launching and implementation of new products as per business strategy. Determine ongoing product evolution/development priorities. Develop business cases for new products or product enhancements
- PRODUCT MANAGEMENT - Constantly review and map product features/offer to regulatory requirements, compliance, KYC etc. Work with team members to Review and Update sales and operational processes with the objectives of superior client experience
- COLLABORATION - Coordinate effectively with other departments for better synergy for smooth functioning . Have a holistic view towards growth of the business. Effectively manage the relationships with external entities like regulators, product providers, etc. and also with internal stakeholders like operations, compliance, legal,, finance, credit risk and teams.
- MARKET INFO - Assess market conditions, plan, organize, direct and control product related activities and resource in order to meet objectives of the business
- TRAINING - Provide thought leadership to sales / trainings/ advisory/ ideas and identify training needs and implement training programs and drive completion of certifications where required and follow up in order to improve staff competencies
- PRODUCT REPORTING - Ensure adequate reporting formats to track product portfolio and profitability. Monitor program sales and profitability against targets and adjust approach when necessary. Provide monthly review/insights of product sales, assets and profitability
- MBA/PG Preferred
- Minimum 6-8 years of experience, in Banking/Wealth Management preferred
- Experience in banking essential, additional exposure to securities, investment industry a positive
- Customer-oriented mindset.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and an ability to build rapport with customers.
- Team player