Product Manager (Mobile Wallet)
[January 20, 2023 ]
• Drive the product and business-planning process across cross-functional teams of
• Analyze consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from
an ROI and build vs. buy perspective.
• Assess current competitor offerings, seeking opportunities for differentiation
• Analyze product requirements and develop appropriate programs to ensure they’re
• Develop, implement, and maintain production timelines across multiple
• Appraise new product ideas and strategize appropriate to-market plans
• Drive the execution of all product lifecycle processes for products, including
product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning,
roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch
• Translate product strategy into detailed requirements for prototype construction
and final product development by engineering teams
• Create product strategy documents that describe business cases, high-level use
cases, technical requirements, revenue, and ROI
• Analyze market data to develop sales strategies, and define product objectives for
effective marketing communications plans
• Collaborate closely with engineering, production, marketing, and sales teams on
the development, QA, and release of products and balance of resources to ensure.
success for the entire organization
• Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates and its
features across primary market segments.
• Any Bachelor’s degree with related proven background, Bachelor in IT is more
• Minimum 5 years' experience in related job role
• Strong experience in a dynamic product management role
• Proven experience overseeing all elements of the product development lifecycle
• Highly effective cross-functional team management
• Exceptional writing and editing skills combined with strong presentation and public
• Good communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Good language skills in both Myanmar and English
• Able to work flexible working hours.