Project Administrator (Media & Advertising Sector)
[July 21, 2023 ]
Location: Thingangyun Township, Yangon
Workday: Monday to Friday (9:00 AM - 6:00 PM), Saturday (10:00 AM - 5:00 PM)
Project Administrator supports the Project Management Team and performs project-related administrative functions. This includes proper recording of project document (drawings, transmittal, datasheet, safety document etc.), following-up of claims approval, requesting for quotation and meeting minutes recording.
- Handle all documentation of the project
- Responsible for arranging meetings
- Prepare minutes for the meeting, notices, agenda and other correspondences in the department
- General administration support to project team
- Arrange with vendors for facilities / testing support.
- Support project team on issuing Delivery order, work report, safety document, etc
- Tracking of project activities
- Coordinate worker related matters such as attendance, leave application, training, workers’ vaccination, workers’ medical claim and so on.
- Preparation of monthly project reports / summary list to management.
- Undertake any other ad-hoc duties as assigned by Management from time to time.
- At least 3 years of experience in project administration handling.
- Minimum Diploma qualifications
- Outgoing with good communication and problem-solving skills for engaging with both internal and external parties to support project-related activities
- Able to work independently and result-oriented in a fast-paced environment
- Computer-literate with Microsoft Office skills