[June 28, 2023 ]
• Perform upon project instructions to establish or examine work rates to reduce corporation risk and to confirm profitability management.
• To assist QS manager to oversee the administration of subcontractor payments, instructions, contract notifications and variations in order to limit financial exposure and ensure performance of subcontractor ‘s obligations.
• Provide Quantity Survey department leaders in confirming profitability management of projects by supporting with examination on cost usage of the project.
• Maintain contract documentation and advise on post contract matters.
• Must be able to calculate Details BOQ, Details measurement and Tender (Government / Private) estimate
• Degree in civil engineering/ building technology/ construction management (Degree and/or Certificates in Quantity Surveying is preferred)
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.