Quality Assurance Inspector
[November 13, 2023 ]
up to 350,000 MMK
- Maintain a safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations & ensuring Hygiene & Cleanliness are maintained at the workplace.
- Ensure at the beginning of the Shift, get information on the previous shift results, any outstanding issues & any upcoming events. And ensure the right information has been passed to the reliever.
- Ensure that the “Final Random Sampling” is being done for the Online/ Resorted Glass Bottles and Feedback to the Production Selection Supervisor/ QC Staff on major and critical defects found during sampling with reference to AQL & take appropriate actions needed as per the procedure.
- Ensure that the proper labeling is done in the pallets for the Approved/ On Hold & recorded & ensure the correct pallet id is pasted in the pallet.
- Check the packaging material quality and should be free of Contamination from Molds/ Pests/ Fungi/ Termites/ Bugs and report if there any such findings to the Product Selection Supervisor for their segregation
- Liaise with the Product Selection Supervisor/ or Shift Manager for any non-conformances for the resolution of it.
- Ensure that the proper packaging material is used as per the Packing Specification Sheet. For any non-conformance in the packing, report immediately to the Product Selection Supervisor.
- Ensure that the defect challenge samples are tested every 02 hours in the inspection machines & recorded. To liaise with the Product Selection Supervisor/ Cold End Engineer to re- set up if not rejected.
- Follow the Company’s Rules and Regulations at the factory premises.
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and FSMS ISO 22000 standards for Quality and Food Safety Systems.
- Work Closely with QA Lab/ QC/ Cold End Tech. & encourage teamwork to support the business needs.
- At the end of the shift, ensure proper communication is being done with the reliever.
- Assume any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Management of the reporting team, by ensuring that the right pallet is being used for reporting, and the right cavity is being sorted out as per the on-hold tag.
- Ensure the sampling of the bottles from the resorted pallets meets the AQL requirements.
- Science graduate with 01st Grade.
- Awareness of ISO 9001 and personal hygiene.
- Minimum (5-7) years’ experience in the manufacturing industry with a QC role.
- Experience in Glass, Ceramic, Tiles, and Pharma Industry will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with Quality Checking using Gauges.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Familiar with ISO 9001/ 14001/ FSSC22000 systems.
- Familiar with the basics of MS Office.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Good Personality, Good Hygiene & Grooming, Non-Smoker, Age should be 25-35
- More preferred who live near job location area.