Quality Control Inspector
[November 13, 2023 ]
up to 350,000 MMK
- Maintain a safe work environment by following standards and procedures and complying with legal regulations & ensuring Hygiene & Cleanliness are maintained at the workplace.
- Ensure at the beginning of the Shift, get the information on the previous results, any outstanding issues & any upcoming events. And ensure the right information has been passed to the reliever.
- Read the specifications carefully & ensure the availability of the Gauges in the line.
- Ensure that the hourly sampling is being done for the Glass Bottles as per the set Quality Checks (Weight, Rub Test, etc.) & report non‐conformances to the Product Selection Supervisor and at the same time communicate the same to the Hot End for the Rectifications & follow up till the defect is rectified.
- Ensure the right cavity no. is rejected in lehr/ MNR for the non‐conforming product. And also ensure the right cavity is being rejected while resorting an on‐hold pallets.
- Liaise with the Product Selection Supervisor/ or Shift Lead to determine the acceptability of products produced. Follow up with the CE Tech Team for defects set up which an inspection machine has the capability to reject.
- Time to time validate the bottles being rejected by the Inspection Machines and Sighters by performing the rejection analysis and update.
- Ensure the presence in line at all times and follow up on the break times as per the schedule provided.
- Follow the Company’s Rules and Regulations at the factory premises.
- Ensure the defect free product as per the customer specifications.
- Ensure the proper functioning of the process & inspection machines. In case of any abnormality inform to Cold End Tech Team person & re‐ check till machine performance is as per the requirement..
- Ensure compliance with ISO 9001 and FSMS ISO 22000 standards for Quality and Food Safety Systems.
- Work Closely with other QA Lab/ QA Line/ CE Tech. and Hot End Operators & encourage teamwork to support the business needs.
- At the end of the shift, ensure proper communication is being done with the reliever.
- Ensure the right cavity is being rejected (Manual Sorting/ MNR Rejection) for the resorted pallets & is recorded.
- Assume any other duties as may be assigned from time to time.
- Science graduate with 01st Grade.
- Awareness of ISO 9001 and personal hygiene.
- Minimum (5‐7) years’ experience in the manufacturing industry with a QC role.
- Experience in Glass, Ceramic, Tiles, and Pharma Industry will be an added advantage.
- Familiar with the Quality Inspection Roles
- Good communication skills in English.
- Familiar with ISO 9001/ 14001/ FSSC22000 systems.
- Familiar with the basics of MS Office.
- Understanding of manufacturing methods and procedures
- Good Personality, Good Hygiene & Grooming, Non‐Smoker, Age should be 25‐35
- More preferred who live near job location area