[February 24, 2023 ]
• Assessing risk and possible safety hazards of all aspects of operations.
• Auditing production, keeping on the lookout for any unsafe behaviors or breaks in regulations.
• Creating analytical reports of safety data.
• Focusing on prevention by keeping up with equipment maintenance and staff training.
• Presenting safety principles to staff in meetings or lecture-type training sessions.
• Participating in continuing education to update knowledge of health and safety protocols and techniques.
• Creating and planning for safety plans that include suggested improvements to existing processes in order to archive the company health and safety goals
• Investigating causes of accidents and other unsafe conditions on the job site.
• Liaising with law enforcement and other investigators who are present at the time of a serious accident.
• Reviewing and reporting on the staff's compliance with health and safety rules and recommending commendations.
• Any related tasks.
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in Science (Occupational Health and Safety) or related fields
• At least 3 years of health and safety, regulations, and training experiences
• Good knowledge in Myanmar HSE Laws and regulations.
• Problem solving, Data analyzing, training and good communication skills
• Excellent command in English
• Excellent computer skills (MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint)