[April 24, 2023 ]
• Prepare daily & weekly corporate sales to call plans and report to the Sales Manager.
• Respond and take necessary action to incoming email and phone inquiries from clients and deal with the operation & reservation team to close the sales.
• Maintain and build strong relationships with clients by making regular visits, social activities & giving PR gifts.
• Solve customer complaints by using negotiation skills and understanding their pain points and giving the best possible solutions
• Gather customer data & market information and update databases & records weekly.
• Review own sales performance, aim to meet or exceed sales targets set by the Head of Sales and Marketing.
• Effectively communicate and promote travel products and services to existing customers and potential customers by using email, digital platforms & direct phone call.
• Prepare daily & weekly corporate sales plans and report to the Head of Sales and Marketing.
• Report Monthly Sales & Sales Activities to the Head and GM.
• Participate & manage in travel roadshow & promote company’s travel products (both domestic or Intl).
• Need to assist and help team members whenever necessary.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, Marketing, or a related field
• At least 2 years of Experience in the related background to understand Media Sales.
• Must have communication skills, Sales Planning, Client Relationship, and Marketing knowledge.
• Must have a positive, passionate, aggressive Sales and Play-to-win mindset.
• Must have exceptional interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Must have a result-oriented and intrinsically motivated person.
• Professional working attitude, teamwork, well-organized.
• Prefer age between 24 years to 30 years old.