Senior Business Analyst
[January 20, 2023 ]
• Analyzes business issues and performs business impact analysis and recommends best
approach to solve problems.
• Reviews functional specification to ensure design meets the user requirement specified.
• Communicate and validate requirements with relevant stakeholders.
• Conducts business scoping with the business users and develops clear and well-structured
business requirements document within the agreed timeline for sign off.
• For agile development, preparation of user stories & manage the users’ wish-list.
• Prepares and reviews business scenario and test scripting in ensuring they are in line with
the business requirements.
• Conduct business processes test, document test results and recommend improvements.
User Acceptance Testing:
• Works closely with the end-users in conducting comprehensive user acceptance testing to
ensure that the delivered product matches the stated users’ requirements specification.
• Guides the end-users on system changes and conduct training to them.
• Required to work closely with the business units and the technical development teams on
all system implementation projects as well as maintenance ones.
• Degree holders of Information Systems, Information Technology, Business Information Technology.
& Computer Science would be relevant.
• Over three years' experience in a similar capacity, preferably within the insurance industry.
• Superior presentation and negotiation skills.
• Some experience on agile development methodology would be an added advantage.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Great analytical, critical thinking and problem-solving abilities.