System Audit Manager (Food Production)
[October 27, 2023 ]
- Manage proposal response process, including detailed requirements, content creation, and inputs from various sources
- Analyze and evaluate current operational procedures and process flows
- Develop & improve current process flows diagrams, lists of rules and procedures
- Upgrade technical tools (software) that should be used for process flow optimization
- Coordinate and support the new/ optimized process flows implementation in practice on the process owners level
- Develop unique standards for relevant corporate documentation (process flows diagrams, instructions for users, etc.,)
- Providing motivation, support and guidance to all employees.
- Reviewing and compliance for operation data to determine the effectiveness of operations.
- Complaining discrepancies, operational problems, or other issues.
- Bringing company strengths and weaknesses to the attention of management and providing advice as they develop responses or fixes for these issues.
- Generating reports and presenting findings to management or Head office system development & audit department head.
- Handling additional duties and special projects to ensure the business is operating efficiently and in compliance with all current regulations.
- The System Development reports to CEO the findings of the audit and reports that have not been processed within the deadline.
- Coordinate processes/ information related to relevant departments/ divisions in a timely manner.
- Any bachelor’s degree
- Age between (28-38)
- At Least (5) years’ experience in related system audit fields.
- In-depth industry knowledge regarding best practices, policies, current regulations and technology.
- Proficiency with computers, especially MS Office.
- High level of efficiency, accuracy, integrity and attention to detail.
- Knowledge – Internal Auditor techniques, ISO Knowledge, Business Unit Nature