[December 20, 2022 ]
• Responsible for IL (Industrial Lubricants) and CVL (Commercial Vehicle Lubricants) problem solving and technical support.
• Responsible for technical support of key accounts and maintain a good relationship with strategic partners of distributors in major cities
• Support marketing programs effectively and coordinate with sales promotion activities.
• Coordinate with existing accounts and sales team to organize seminars, customer clinics & events for AL customers.
• Drive new business acquisitions and conversions
• Act as an engineering, services and technical sales resource for the field salesforce
• Conduct training sales and technical employees and customers to increase product and applications knowledge
• Promote deployment of the used oil condition monitoring program to customers and industry
• Generate engineering reports documenting findings/investigations carried out at customer sites
• Bachelor's Degree in Any BE Engineering, preferred Mechanical Engineering
• At least 2 years of experience in heavy machinery or industrial machinery.
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in general manufacturing or mining industry is preferred.
• Driving skills with valid local driving license, Able to travel local and sometimes oversea business trips
• Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Email
• Good communication and writing skills in both English and Burmese