Tendering Associate Executive
[June 28, 2023 ]
• Gather tender information and references from various sources.
• Preparing for all Tender proposals and lead negotiations, coordinate complex decision-making process, understanding clients and offering solution and support.
• Manage and coordinate the tender preparation, including collection of the information required to submit the tender.
• Collaborating with management on sales goals, planning and forecasting.
• Report daily, weekly and monthly to Department Head
• To ensure that tender submissions are standardized with Client's tender requirements.
• BE (Electrical and Communication), BE (Mechanical) (Engineering Background)
• At least 2-year experience in Tender Processing Field or Fresh Graduate.
• Construction estimating or finance experienced is advantageous.
• Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
• Sound knowledge of construction.
• Excellent negotiating and interpersonal skills.