Trade Marketing Manager
[June 23, 2023 ]
- Coordinate and develop the Trade Marketing strategies by aligning direction with Brand Marketing and utilizing customer & market insight to achieve defined long-term business objectives
- Responsible for annual trade marketing activity grid that drive growth and return on investment
- Develop and deploy category management strategy focusing distribution and Sales Per Point of Distribution (SPPD), trade pricing (price waterfall) and promotion strategy in all channels with appropriate executions
- Define and manages trade marketing budget and ensures all expense has been used efficiently
- Work closely with Sales team to develop a category development plan with the key customers in all channels.
- Lead Trade Marketing program (promotion, activation and communication) implementation of annual plan to support business strategies and objectives
- Work with sales and merchandising team to ensure the execution by channel is achieved the KPIs
- Review, update the trade program status, and identify issues, opportunity and ways forwards to improve execution level for better business outcome
- Pre- and Post-evaluation with analysis of all trade promotion/ activation against the set KPI and submit to line management monthly
- Involve in demand planning to feed in trade activities
- Lead monthly sales data analysis and activity evaluation by channel to identify business issues, opportunities, and action plan
- Review merchandiser route plan and performance vs. agreed KPIs to propose appropriate solution/ improvement for Company and third party
- Supervise, motivate, coach and train team members to bring up their full potentials for effective execution
- Bachelor or master’s degree in business related fields.
- 3 - 4 years’ experience in Trade Marketing, Marketing or Sales fields of Consumer Goods Industry.
- Minimum two year in management level
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, presentation, innovation, interpersonal skills and very well in communication both Myanmar & English
- Experience in commercial planning and analysis.
- Excellent communication both English and Myanmar
- Computer Literacy: Microsoft Office (Words, Excel, PowerPoint)